The cost of a night in the hut is £135 and we have a 2-night minimum stay policy.
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions below before you make a booking.
Terms & Conditions:
- The person named on the booking is responsible for ensuring that all members of their booking group are aware and comply with the Terms & Conditions described here.
Your booking is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required to secure your booking. If you cancel 30 days or longer before your booking you will receive a full refund. If you cancel within 30-11 days of your check-in date you will be refunded 50% of your booking charge. If you cancel within 10 days of your booking we are unable to issue a refund.
We would recommend you take out holiday cancellation insurance
We reserve the right to cancel your booking in advance due to circumstances beyond our control. Examples of this are fire, flood, exceptional weather, epidemics, damage to the property. In this event, you will be refunded the full amount of the booking
- During the COVID-19 pandemic if UK Government restrictions prevent you travelling to our site, of if you or a member of the booking group is self isolating, we can cancel your stay and you will receive a full refund. You may also use your existing payments to postpone your stay to a later date
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for accident, loss of property or personal injury to you or your booking group whilst staying at our site
- You will take sole responsibility for the safety & wellbeing of yourself & your booking group whilst you stay with us. This responsibility extends to all areas of our site and our adjoining land
- You will acknowledge that there are certain hazards that come with being in a natural environment (for example poisonous plants, deep water in the stream) and in an agricultural environment (for example moving tractors) and you will take sole responsibility to ensure the safety of your booking group considering these risks.
We would recommend that you take out holiday insurance to cover you against accidents
- If you notice any hazards whilst you stay with us, you will report them to us as soon as possible.
- No pets allowed.
- No more than 4 people are permitted to stay in the hut at any one time.
- No smoking allowed in the hut. Whilst smoking is allowed outside the hut, guests must dispose of their butts and not litter the area.
- Check-in is between 3pm and 7pm. Check out is by 10am.
We ask visitors to leave the hut in a clean and tidy state when they leave.
- You will behave in a proper, appropriate and legal manner whilst staying with us and will respect the peaceful environment and the wildlife that lives there.
- You will only use the fire pit in the location set up in order to protect the grounds and the hut.
- You will be conscious of the potential fire risk posed by a meadow in the summer months and you will take the necessary precautions to minimise that risk. You will not set off fireworks, lanterns, or similar.
- You will not cause damage to hut or the surrounding environment (e.g. damage to trees, or plants) You will be liable to pay for any damage to the hut, its contents, or the site.
- It is the responsibility of the guests to ensure that the hut is locked and that the windows are closed when they are away from the site.
- Guests must not wander into the woods, surrounding fields or farmyard. This is a working farm and children must be supervised at all times.
- You must ensure that all government guidelines are followed during your stay. If you need further guidance please visit the government website here:
- If you are self-isolating due to coronavirus you will remain at home and will not travel to our site. Please notify us and you will receive a full refund of your payments. You can find a full list of scenarios for self-isolation on the website below, but the most obvious one is that you have coronavirus symptoms:
- If you develop coronavirus symptoms within 14 days of the end of your stay, you will notify us so that we can take the appropriate action.
- Only the members of the booking group are permitted onto the site at any time. No additional guests are permitted
- Our cleaning procedures are already thorough but during the coronavirus pandemic we will be conducting an even more thorough deep clean in between each stay. We will take every precaution to ensure the safety of our guests but you will acknowledge that your stay with us is not 100% risk free with regards to coronavirus